scary.
I do consider myself sympathetic towards teenagers, heck I still act like one but sometimes they make me feel uneasy. This sure makes me wonder about their intelligence. I would expect that sort of thing from kids, but once you're a certain age you should know better. Anyone who gives Alexis Bledel an acting award shouldn't be allowed to vote in the presidential election. It's like those School Zone signs around high school that make you drive 25mph. I understand why we need them around elementary schools, but if you're 15 and you still don't understand the concept of cars, maybe you should get hit by a car. Those signs are preventing evolution from taking it's course.

1 Comments:
my 2 cents on the teen choice awards..
a)hilary duff looked HORRIBLE (at least in that 1 pic posted next to the article)
b)sandra bullock looks like she's pregnant....just watch
c)funny thing is, i think thats Paris Hiltons actual hair..the long hair was extensions...
Post a Comment
<< Home