Things I do ...

And other randomness.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Movies I want to see.

Lately I find it hard to be excited about any preview I see could it be because we're in the part of summer when I feel like I already seen everything I wanted to see. So I figured I'd make a list of movies that might not suck...


  • Pretty Persuasion (Aug. 12)
  • 40 Year Old Virgin (Aug 19)
    Might be more of a rental.. but seems like might be ok. I'll have to read up on that.
  • The Brothers Grimm (Aug. 26)
  • Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (Sept. 23)
    Need I explain?
  • Shopgirl (Oct. 21)
    I'm such a girl.
  • ....big gap...
  • The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (Dec. 9)
    Everything about this one looks awesome. Except Aslan. Ask anyone. He looks fake.
  • King Kong (Dec. 14)
  • Fun with Dick and Jane (Dec. 21)
    Two words: Jim Carrey.

Looks like a lot of good stuff in December like always, but there were a lot of stuff in Oct or so that I haven't seen trailer for yet.. and looks like Nov. will just be a Harry Potter kinda month.. tho V for Vendetta might be interesting..


2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how bout 'valiant'.. comes out the 19th i believe. tho probably more of a rental..

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Olga said...

I'll have to see it for work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home