Things I do ...

And other randomness.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Girl Bands.

God bless them.
Or something.
I'm not even going to say what I think about this, because I think it should be obvious. :)

The _____ (I'm not giving them a plug, sorry) are a balls out, in your face all girl punk band. With crunching guitar harmonics and thoughtful lyrics, it's hard to believe such good looking women can actually play their instruments... Not your average girl band, these beauties are feminine from head to toe. But as soon as they plug in, you forget how hott they are and don't mind getting kicked in the face in their slamming mosh pit...

I will however say that this was the bio they chose to post about themselves.

3 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

darn.. you found my secret hobby. Yes, thats right...i'm in a hott girl band. I was hoping to keep it a secret, but you know talent like this can't be contained! It's a miracle, really...

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Olga said...

I knew it!
Well it was only a matter of time...

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I heard some girl on Fear Factor say she can fart as good as any guy. When did farting become a skill and how come I wasn't informed? I can go back to drinking milk and eating yogurt, so I'll fart all the time and then girls will envy me because of my farting skills. Farting is the new flirting!
-Colin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home