Things I do ...

And other randomness.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tickets.

I just finished purchasing my Warped ticket.. for $29.99. And here come the fees: $6.80 for 'Convenience' and $4.60 for 'order processing'. I even tried avoiding it by going to a Ticketmaster location just to find out that their machine is broken. I went back the next day when I was greeted rudely by an employee who said Warped sold out days ago. Which I don't think is possible since people before me the previous day bought Warped tickets right before the machine broke.
Basically, Ticketmaster sucks. I hope I have fun though now that I paid $42 for a $30 show.

I never did whine about ticketweb as well. So here goes.
I bought a ticket for a show last November at Bottom of the Hill. The headliner (Vaux) wasn't able to make the show and the main support band was changed after my tickets were purchased as well. I tried to get a refund but because I didn't do it within 30 days I lost $30. Upon corresponding with their sale reps, they informed me that it's not their problem, since the show wasn't cancelled, it was just one act that changed. HA! Yes tell that to people who are seeing Rolling Stones or U2 or Elton John or whatever. "We're sorry, but since the opening band was present, no refund for you".
Basically ticket retailers are evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home